TFC STUDENT MEMBERSHIP
All Vanderbilt students have the opportunity to engage more deeply with the TFC through an annual membership. While any Vanderbilt graduate student is welcome to engage with our programming, TFC Membership provides additional opportunities for students to bolster their experiences in the realm of social enterprise.
TFC Member benefits include access to leadership opportunities, such as Committee & Board Leadership positions, career coaching, monthly networking events, and priority registration to Immersion trips and Summit.
TFC Membership Benefits include:
The Turner Family Center offers students the opportunity to have deeper engagement with the mission of our organization through an annual paid membership. Benefits of TFC membership include:
- Invitations to TFC Members-only events across all Vanderbilt Graduate Schools
- Skill-building workshops, speakers, and social events
- Priority registration for Immersions
- Discount on TFC Social Ventures Summit Registration
- 1-on-1 career coaching with Center Staff
- Access to TFC alumni network
- Coffee discounts at Owen’s new café and access to TFC center lounge space
- Access to Nashville’s social entrepreneurs through coffee chats and other interactive programming
- Leadership opportunities through Committee and Board positions
Membership for the duration of the 2022-2023 academic year can be purchased for $30. To purchase membership, please visit this page. If you would like to be a TFC member, but are unable to afford membership at this time, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Separate from TFC Committees, TFC membership is designed to provide students with ways to connect with TFC programming with flexibility and without a time commitment. If you have any questions about the benefits of membership, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re happy to connect!
Students have the opportunity to purchase a membership for one academic year. Membership packages can be purchased on Vanderbilt Marketplace here.