TFC STUDENT MEMBERSHIP
While any Vanderbilt graduate student is welcome to engage with our programming, students have the opportunity to engage more deeply with the TFC by becoming a member. TFC membership has two tiers:
Tier 1: Membership on Anchor Link
Anchor Link is the official platform used at Vanderbilt to publish events hosted by student organizations and clubs. Anchor Link membership is free to all students.
Signing up for Anchor Link membership ensures:
- You receive TFC event invitations to your email as soon as they are published on Anchor Link. This is particularly helpful for events with limited RSVP spots!
- Your Anchor Link homepage is up-to-date with TFC events.
Tier 2: Annual Paid Membership
Paying TFC members have access to exclusive opportunities for engaging with social enterprise and social impact while at Vanderbilt. TFC paid membership is designed to provide you with flexible ways to engage with TFC programming and connect with fellow social impact-interested students without a time commitment. Benefits of paid TFC membership include:
- Invitations to TFC Members-only events, including skill-building workshops, speakers, and social events
- Priority registration for Immersions
- Discount on TFC Social Ventures Summit Registration
- 1-on-1 career coaching with Center Staff
- Access to TFC alumni network
- Coffee discounts at Owen’s café and access to TFC center lounge space
- Access to Nashville’s social entrepreneurs through coffee chats and other interactive programming
- TFC leadership opportunities through Committee and Board positions
Membership for the duration of the 2022-2023 academic year can be purchased for $30.
If you have any questions or would like to be a TFC member, but are unable to afford membership at this time, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.